No Moderation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 50 Contest - Finish the sentence

+5
ProllyNotYourMom
iWantToSuck4ABuck
Cockblocker
Hi
Admin
9 posters

Go down

Week 50 Contest - Finish the sentence Empty Week 50 Contest - Finish the sentence

Post by Admin Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:57 pm

This weeks contest will be about finishing the sentence I'll be giving you.

The rules:
- Up to 1 post a member
- Up to 3 different ways to finish the sentence in that 1 post (however, just 1 way is enough)
- Me and Henk (Tha Judge) will choose the winners. You can not decide yourself. I won't let you decide yourself. No, I won't. Stop begging.

Rewards:
What's a contest without crappy rewards? This will be the rewards:
- First place: 100 Faggotness points and a CUSTOM status for a week!
- Second place: 50 Faggotness points
- Third place: 25 Faggotness points
- Honorable mention: 5 Faggotness points.

Cheating:
Cheating will be punished severly, if you cheat this in any way, Faggotness points will be taken from your account. The amount is to be decided by the Admin and Henk.

Deadline:
The deadline is this friday, at 3 PM, but honestly just untill we lock it, if you can post it just before we lock it, you're in, if you're just a second too late, too bad.

Here comes the sentence for you to finish:
Yesterday I was walking with my dog when...

---
Good luck to all people joining this competition, the most important part is to have fun. If this contest goes well, you can expect more fun contests like this in the future. Please post your reply in this topic. The first 5 people who post a reply for this contests that is not against any of the rules, will get 5 Faggotness points for being fast.

5 Faggotness points for being first have been given to:
Hi
Cockblocker
iWantToSuck4ABuck
ProllyNotYourMom
Broken Condom

Well done guys.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:40 pm; edited 9 times in total

Admin
Admin

Faggotness : 19749

https://nomoderation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Week 50 Contest - Finish the sentence Empty Re: Week 50 Contest - Finish the sentence

Post by Hi Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:05 pm

Yesterday I was walking with my dog when... it said hi.

Hi

Faggotness : 10604

Back to top Go down

Week 50 Contest - Finish the sentence Empty Re: Week 50 Contest - Finish the sentence

Post by Cockblocker Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:39 pm

Yesterday I was walking with my dog when...I saw two kids being a reversed pedofile fucking a old granny using her stick as a old bagged dildo wich hurts a lot.

end
Cockblocker
Cockblocker

Faggotness : 10655

Back to top Go down

Post by iWantToSuck4ABuck Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:33 pm

Yesterday I was walking with my dog when... I saw a guy giving me a buck..

(you forgot the sentence, fag)
iWantToSuck4ABuck
iWantToSuck4ABuck

Faggotness : 10669

Back to top Go down

Post by ProllyNotYourMom Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:24 pm

Yesterday I was walking with my dog when I saw a granny choking a nigger because the nigger stole her bike.
ProllyNotYourMom
ProllyNotYourMom

Faggotness : 10745

Back to top Go down

Post by henk Tha Judge Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:47 pm

May i remember you of the fact that you can have up to 3 sentences in one post? ktnxbai
henk Tha Judge
henk Tha Judge

Faggotness : 10765

Back to top Go down

Post by Broken Condom Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:27 am

Yesterday I was walking with my dog when... a nigger jumped out of a tree with a television and slowly skidded down the pavement in the road until being ran over by a large pickup truck; from there, the man in the pickup truck scurried out of his murder vehicle, ripped out one of the nigger's eyes, and then began to slowly fuck it's ocular cavity; my dog joined in moments later.

Broken Condom

Faggotness : 10750

http://prostitute.kicks-ass.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:42 pm

Keep them coming guys, to make it even more fun, we've added in another cool thingy for the fag that wins this contest, a CUSTOM status for a week! Good luck to all of you!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Screen Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:34 pm

I was walking with my dog when... It started to rain so my dog got wet and started to smell like sh*t, after that a car drove by so I got wet too and smelled like sh*t too because I'm a man and my dog walked with me instead of me walking with my dog because FUCK YEAH I'M HIGH!!
Green Screen
Green Screen

Faggotness : 10761

Back to top Go down

Post by Faggot Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:28 pm

Yesterday I was walking with my dog when holy shit fall down from the sky.
Faggot
Faggot

Faggotness : 10752

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:37 pm

Alright, I want to thank you all for participating in No Moderation Forum's first event. I appreciate your efforts. But, without wasting anymore time, I'll announce the winners:

First place:
Broken Condom
Congratulations, you've won the contest. The staff simply LOVED how you finished the sentence, and it didn't took very long for us to decide to give you first place. The 100 Faggotness points have been added to your account, and I've send you a private message regarding your temporary custom status.

Second place:
Cockblocker
Well done, after a lot of thinking, the staff decided to give you the second place. The way you finished the sentence was weird, cool, but mostly just plain wrong. The 50 Faggotness points have been added to your account.

Third place:
ProllyNotYourMom
Why do niggers keep stealing bikes? But well, good job, the 25 Faggotness points have been added to your account.

Honorable mention:
Green Screen
FUCK YEAH I'M HIGH, The 5 Faggotness points have been added to your account.

Thanks everybody for joining in, if you didn't win, don't worry, we'll have more contests so don't give up!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down