No Moderation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rant: Let's pick on the socially awkward guy.

3 posters

Go down

Rant: Let's pick on the socially awkward guy. Empty Rant: Let's pick on the socially awkward guy.

Post by Juan Ponce de León Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:55 am

By now, you must have figured out that I am RockLobster on the vent channel. No surprise since I am hispanic and the hispanic username are a dead giveaway.

Apparently, due to the fact I can't speak english as perfectly as most people out there, I am exempt from talking at all. I am passive by nurture so I won't speak up to make a point or defend it, since I know it is futile to try. I won't try to make a serious claim over vent since we are there to have fun. However, it is becoming increasingly clear that I don't belong there. I'm soft spoken, and my voice isn't as pleasant as the other voices there. Including that I say stupid things on occasion because I have no clue on what to say. Speaking is incredibly difficult for me. I try to joke around but it just sounds wrong and strange.

Also, I can't help the fact that I am hispanic. Puertorrican born, and obviously english is my second language. Apparently, if you have the misfortune of not being born white, you are automatically a punching bag for those that can speak english. It's not exactly racism but a handicap that has been placed on us of latino descent. An open invitation to becoming a buffoon for those not privileged enough to have been born white.

By all that, it means that I don't belong in this community. I can't hardly play the game that made me join the vent server in the first place. Earning money and by extension getting a job to get said money to buy a better computer that can handle the fucking game is not an option that it is open to me as it is for you. Hell, the sole reason I would buy the computer is just so I can play a round without being insulted in-game. As much as I would like to play like you or even better, I can't! My current computer can't handle it anymore. It used to, but now it can't. The shit-sucking powers that are Alaplaya and Pentavision made the game even more sluggish by increasing the requirements somehow.

And with that, I'll be leaving once more. Communities come and go, as is the flow of existence and of being. Being an outcast is a pain, but certainly you wouldn't understand. We are nothing more than buttmonkeys, to be the laughingstock of the priviliged.

Good night, and farewell.
RockLobster.
Juan Ponce de León
Juan Ponce de León

Faggotness : 10618

Back to top Go down

Rant: Let's pick on the socially awkward guy. Empty Re: Rant: Let's pick on the socially awkward guy.

Post by Admin Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:53 am

Juan Ponce de León wrote:By now, you must have figured out that I am RockLobster on the vent channel.
I have no clue what vent channel, S4Source one?

Juan Ponce de León wrote:Hell, the sole reason I would buy the computer is just so I can play a round without being insulted in-game.
> Anchor fag
> <Insert weaponname here> Noob
> <Insert weaponname here> Fag
A PC won't help against that, the community is just too retarded.

Juan Ponce de León wrote:And with that, I'll be leaving once more. Communities come and go, as is the flow of existence and of being. Being an outcast is a pain, but certainly you wouldn't understand. We are nothing more than buttmonkeys, to be the laughingstock of the priviliged.
Too bad, I actually liked you. You're pretty funny. Oh well,

Rant: Let's pick on the socially awkward guy. Good%20Bye
If you ever decide to come back, you're welcome here. Most of the fag-calling in here is just joking anyway.

Admin
Admin

Faggotness : 19763

https://nomoderation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Rant: Let's pick on the socially awkward guy. Empty Re: Rant: Let's pick on the socially awkward guy.

Post by iWantToSuck4ABuck Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:39 am

no he's gay
iWantToSuck4ABuck
iWantToSuck4ABuck

Faggotness : 10683

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum